Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everything in a Love song

A perfect lyrics in a perfect song
A perfect rhyme in a perfect lullaby
A perfect picture of a perfect world
A girl whose not a perfect...loves a guy
In her heart fits perfect...

Its not a perfect poem nor a perfect letter
I just want to put everything in a love song..
Where my love into your heart
My soul into your body...my all when I'm inlove.

I'll walk a hundred miles, if I can reach you...see you
I'll run a thousand miles, if I hear you call my name
I'll take this journey...just to be with you.

I'll make everysecond counts..
I'll cherish everyminute
I'll make everyday complete...
Kiss you...hug you...make love with you

I put everything in a love song.
even though its not perfect...I, whose not perfect
hoping that someday...
you would love me...
And make every moment perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment