Friday, February 4, 2011

=) or ='(

People around me says I'm a strong person.

Even though I have so many struggles in life...
Inspite of hardship and pain,

I can still say "I'm okey with emoticon =), a smile"

But there's always a point of getting tired...
When you can't hold the pain anymore

Get tired of waiting, hoping and hurting...

If people see me as a strong person...I'm not..they're blind.

Deep inside me...with tears in my eyes,
Sorrow in my heart...

I'm weak that I need eyes to look at me...
ears to hear me...
lips to talk to me...
arms to hold me..
and I need someone to love me and care for me.

And I say..."I'm not okey with emoticon, ='(..."

"God understand that we are not strong all the time...
Sometimes all we can do is rest on his arms as He takes us through the journey of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment